We had the good fortune of connecting with Zack Baldwin and we’ve shared our conversation below.
Hi Zack, what’s the most important lesson your business/career has taught you?
This may be one of my favorite questions, and I often share this when I can.
“How you do anything, is how you do everything.”
Owning a business comes with responsibility and reputation, and it’s all about the small details. I believe that owning a business with my name on every policy teaches how important it is to be ethical, as it reflects my character directly.
I realize that a lot of the issues we have in business start from the core values within. For myself and my agents going forward, being a trusted advisor is the #1 goal. This is exactly why I started TexPro Insurance: I want to provide a higher standard for people.
What should our readers know about your business?
Insurance has been around for centuries, and has become a diluted topic when it comes to what makes someone different.
I can answer that question with passion:
What differentiates us? How is TexPro Insurance so much different?
STANDARD. We truly have a mission to provide a world class service experience, and go the EXTRA mile. TexPro Insurance is a small, Texas based firm and for that reason we have so much leverage over big, corporate companies.
– We are like the Amazon of Insurance: We contract with over 50+ carriers, the best available in Texas.
– A direct phone # to your advisor, no call centers.
– In-house servicing: just call us and we can handle anything for you.
– A personal relationship with your agent.
– FREE OF CHARGE: we charge nothing and you get someone is who constantly monitoring your insurance. We only get paid a commission from the insurance carriers directly.
– Your Insurance Agent for LIFE: we love the opportunity to check in every year with our customers. We monitor rates, keep up to date with your needs, etc. Our goal is to make sure we protect your life and assets in the best possible way.
As much money as consumers spend year after year, why can’t someone provide a high-class service like you deserve? That is our MISSION: we want to provide the ‘red carpet’ experience in an industry that often offers a low standard.
If you have ever considered buying online, you may realize so many uncertainties come with it. Give us a call, we have all of the same tools and MORE than what you can find online. Plus, we are free of charge: you get a licensed one-on-one experience.
Insurance has become more important than ever. Please make sure to reach out to passionate & caring professionals like us. We really love what we do: providing a top-notch experience.
Let’s say your best friend was visiting the area and you wanted to show them the best time ever. Where would you take them? Give us a little itinerary – say it was a week long trip, where would you eat, drink, visit, hang out, etc.
I am a resident of the Galleria area of Houston, along with my business being located there. I grew up on the north side of Houston, and after college wanted to move back to the city.
Houston is one of the greatest cities when it comes to food and dining. I am proud to be from here: I believe Houston is one of the most fun cities to be in.
My favorite spots around town:
– Liberty Kitchen
– Del Frisco’s
In addition, I would suggest checking out the city parks such as Buffalo Bayou Park and Memorial Park. Houston has some incredibly beautiful amenities. I love taking my dogs out to the park.
I am also a big golfer: Houston has some amazing golf courses to explore.
You won’t run out of fun things to do in Houston: there is an activity suited for everyone!
Shoutout is all about shouting out others who you feel deserve additional recognition and exposure. Who would you like to shoutout?
There are many people that contribute to my life everyday: the friends, family, and colleagues I have are some of the most essential elements to me. I believe who you surround yourself with is extremely important: be careful who you allow into your space.
I would like to directly dedicate credit to 4 people:
– My Mom & Dad: possibly the most supportive/caring/encouraging people I can have in my life. I am BLESSED to have such a wonderful set of parents & I plan to carry that forward to my children.
– Henry Villegas: Henry has been insurance for 25+ years, and has been a mentor to me since I started my business, He is another person that has come into my life as a blessing, and if I look back I couldn’t do it without him.
– Toni Clark: Toni was a wholesaler of mine as I was in the beginning stages of my business. She always took the time to help me learn, and become a man of character in this business. If I was having a tough day, she would be the one to listen and understand. Sometimes we just need someone who will actually listen: I have felt such a great sense of love by having her in my life, and I realize you can spread that forward by the way you treat others.